Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Final Progress Report of PLN

PLN Progress Report:

I have been doing my entire PLN on Symbaloo. I love this site because it is so organized, and I have everything I need on one screen. I have added about 5 or 6 tiles to my Symbaloo since the last progress report. These include Socrative, Educreations, Nearpod, and StudyBlue. These are amazing for integrating technology into the classroom as a way to make and share presentations, flashcards, and surveys with your class. I don't doubt that I will continue using this site even when I get out of this class. Its great because when I find something I know I will use, I just save it on my Symbaloo and even in the future when I forget the name of that site, I will have it saved on my Symbaloo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment